1.21.2014

2.0.1.3

Before this month had started, I tried to back read my online journals (even my notebooks), thinking I could find written somewhere between my unpublished ramblings or over-processed photos fragments of my 2013. And boy, did I disappoint myself more to read how I wrote the same thing last last year - about not being able to properly document/write the past 365 days, to the point that I couldn't even believe myself.

So I'm trying once again. To live a new period of existence. And this is my entry to officially proclaim that (virtual pinky) promise of trying to be as productive blogger as I can! (Note that I've mentioned "trying" thrice already, and I also know that no one's requiring me to blog as much as I could, but it's a matter of self-help to improve my so called writing skills and have some tangible material to slap my face to remind me how I screw my life! Eheh. Harsh)

Aside from graduating last year, landing my almost first job in Quezon City, and feeling so bitterly attached to heartbreaks from September to November, I can't remember anything significant about last year. See, how uneventful my life is. Or probably, I'd been subconscious for 12 months like I-was-there-but-I-wasn't-there-completely kind of thing, or maybe my brain seemed to undergo some kind of malfunction. Or maybe I was really unappreciative and sick. (see "perspective")

Whatever it was, it belongs to the past now. So I'm ready and very grateful I am still here. With my little faith in myself and strong confidence in Jehovah, I'm mentally prepared for this year to be a lot better. I'm turning 25 this July, that erased that small doubt of not taking my responsibility as a daughter/ elder sister/ friend/ Christian/ WOMAN seriously. And I'm happy to take it fully and charmingly. (Lol at charmingly)

I hope the same for you, my dear reader, I hope this finds you well and with a perspective of thankfulness.
P.S. This will serve as a reminder for me too, in days life would seem to slip from my hands, I shall not worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment