9.11.2014

Bethel Tour Round Deux



Whenever there is an invite or a plan to visit Bethel, I always oblige myself to join. B was asking why would I visit again since I'd been there more than a year ago. I want to answer him with "why on earth not" but I know he won't like it (and he's just probably jealous because he has not been there yet, haha) So why nga ba?

These were my observations aka reasons:

....Entering the gates of Bethel was like entering a new world; aside from the cleanliness of the place, the values I observed (which is not surprising because Christians live here) were far from the busy, uncaring world I left few steps behind. Respect, equality, and cleanliness were some of them.



....People who work here are called Bethelites and they are enjoying great privileges of  1) working as servants of the one and only true God, 2) being with their spiritual family 24/7, 3) having a peaceful and dignified workplace, and 4) knowing they have their time spent in the best way. I can't think of any "job" more dignified than what they have.

And I didn't have even just a single photo of them.  :(

...The whole place is already picture perfect, I deserved a selfie in it.

And it did happen! Thanks to Ate Joey's mom.

Philippine Bethel is located in Quezon City, near Fisher Mall. Everyone is welcome to tour our offices. For more information about Jehovah's Witnesses or if you want to request a bible study, go visit our official website.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherryl! Glad I found your blogspot. :) Just transferred recently and I'm still quite fixing things up. You'll definitely be on my blogroll :) Enjoyed reading your posts as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Nice to see you here! And welcome to blogspot! Hihi. I'm gonna follow your blog for sure! Have a great days to come! <3

      Delete