12.11.2013

Instagram

Writing has lost it's friendly tie with me and visiting my blog put my disappointment on an all time high. But I never seem to drop that natural fascination to documenting every little fiber of my day through photographs. It has been relatively easy for me to shove all of them on my instagram account as my decadent laziness or seasonal disconcertion (whichever is favorable to the accused) requires a shorthand solution. And today tonight, I decided that its time for some of these pictures to make it onto my blog.


First photo: I have this collective term for books I quite dig; it's books of my genre. I don't know if this applies to others, but most of the books I liked, in some way, belong to a particular sameness I can identify as I make an in-depth understanding of them. One way or another, I always believe they belong to be read by me. Second photo: I visited my alma mater after almost a year; it's ambivalence at it's finest - the familiar coldness and the comfort of the green scenery against the bittersweet four years of my life. Ugh, how could it feel so just yesterday. Third photo: Did an elder sister duty by representing my parents for May. I have always been so hands-on with my sister since my mom passed away and I probably will until I 'm alive!


butterfly I found on my bed, posted it with a lovely line from Jane Eyre, nobody noticed
flowers in my mom's grave, a common flower in my place
my kitten's staring at me, his adorable look I failed to capture perfectly
"Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment." Jehovah's promise to mama.
I felt the itch of dyeing my hair again. Not red this time. I want a dark Earth color.
A bright sunny day after Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) hit the country. I went preaching that day.
A photo of myself as I search for my identity - I was like "I am one of them"
My tita's backyard in Bicol, if you traverse that path it leads you to a stream.
Junk food week with my sister May. Way unhealthy!
Easy breezy lifestyle in the mountains. I wonder when will I ever come back again


If you wonder what's my instagram account. It's cherrylisraindrops. Those instagram peeps sure get the update as it happens, but it is really something else if I share it with you, my dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment