9.10.2013

La Vie En Rose Sweets and life lately.

After two weeks straight of being absent in midweek and Sunday meetings, Ate Joey and I finally had a chance to talk two days ago. She asked me how was I doing, and it took me some time to realize that I hadn't been thinking lately about life (and why does that question need pondering! Arte ko.) and some more time to think about what to answer. My thoughts were all in a race. I wanted to be honest and concise as much as possible but I didn't want to disclose anything. Years have honed me to be really unintentionally secretive, I tell you. I told her I was fine, she knew it was a lie. Because the main reason why we were in front of each other was because I was pretty far from being fine. Geez, old scheme.
I saved all my worries and qualms for Ate Joey's indulgence alone. I don't know I just can't talk about personal stuff. It's unbearable.  But it's not fair to say that my life is all tears and rain. These were the positive things I should have told her.
  • We tried print screening! Ace, Ks, and I were satisfied with the result but we're bothered by how our not-so-fine artistry challenged by design execution. Currently, we are restricted to making easy peasy lemon squeezy patterns only /google-ing where to find artistry and inspiration (See what is desperation)
  • Our (mini)online shop is back after its (semi)hiatus with a new (mini)collection. Hooraayy! :) You can brighten my week by checking and buying some here: panacheonline. I also have my personal instagram, it's cherrylisraindrops. Shameless plug my arse. Haha. And lastly, I think this is the highlight of my week;
  • I've finally met the beautiful Cara Funk! Gawd, I can't tell you how overwhelmed I was. She's just a darling with that face and sweet voice. Good thing, Ks was with me who isn't half supportive with everything I do, I seemed cool and smooth.
La Vie En Roses is Cara's sweets shop which is known for delightful macarons. It also sells cupcakes, cakes, and other pastries, and more that I should try out soon! One thing that makes her macarons special is Cara's uncontestable heart for it. It's like her personality in meringue made for us to taste. It's the magic of baking with art and effort poured to consistently remind us that life is good. No matter what kind of no-matter-whats we could think of. And for that I would always like Cara. She's just beyond amazing.

I wished I have made it clear how special her macarons are. If not, you better go and enjoy it yourself! And even if I made it clear, the essence of all my words would be defeated if you won't snag a bite, yes, just a bite until you unconsciously want to have a heaps of it. True story, that happened to me.

More random photographs before and after our meeting with Cara after the cut-


Can  these charming looking macarons lie about its taste? =)


This was my official outfit of the day entry okay
@Ks, according to May, you look so sexy here! Na-achieve mo din! Haha







P.S. Sorry for sounding so random and inconsistent, this entry took me days to finish so there's change in moods and array of thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment