6.11.2013

My life is a breeze~

It is vain to say things in absoluteness, life goes like feelings that come so transient in existence, but lately, I have been absolutely enjoying this uncertainty and complexity of waiting.

Aside from the anxiety of spending too much time bonding with my family, and on occasion, giving myself a treat (eg. manicure & pedicure, petting my cats, traveling nearly & cheaply), my life has been as easy as taking candy from a baby (of course, exaggeration intended!). After graduating, I expected to feel a) ecstatic - never have to be pressured of deadlines, b) sad - will miss my school, c) confident to find the right job d) need a vacation - had been working hard. But B never actually happens. I never knew I could be pleased with this "crucial" time after years of studying, which I branded as the "soul-sucking waiting period".

I attended an interview once (but it didn't prosper as the company rules demanded me being available 24/7). Let me talk defensively but I am really taking the job hunt seriously without detaching from some of provisions I make (that includes operating only during "normal" working hours). I don't want to be a victim of materialistic enslavement - the error of this generation. Yet, I am excited to be on the grind, though most of you will assume that I don't know what I'm wishing for, I am utterly game for it even if in the end, I might miss loafing away  (worse regret working at all).

Being online doesn't come as delightful as it was before to me, too. I think despite considering my daily routine as humdrum activities, I find contentment in its premises. Secondly, I have a special friend who assures and entertains my female consciousness, he that completes the day. You don't know how that last line reeked of smiles and sparkles from my eyes. Haha. But as much as I wanted to disclose more, the uncertainty that I've said I've been enjoying earlier stymies me from enjoying it fully too. Ironies. But I know there is a great pleasure in waiting and even better things after it. 

I hope you employ the same cool perspective in whatever situation you are, kind readers, and possibly enjoy it too like I do! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment