5.01.2013

Bethel Visit to jumpstart May.



I couldn't think of a better way to start May off than with anything other than visiting Bethel, the Philippines branch office of Jehovah's witnesses. I considered this as one meaningful leap to strengthening my spiritual involvement to God (even though the feeling was all amusingly indescribable). The dynamism and extent of how the brothers and sisters work to extend the mission of the organization is amazing, it heartened my faith and arrayed my hopes to dedicate my life in sanctifying God's name, too (in my own little way) and preaching the good news of Jehovah's kingdom.

Every aspect of the visit was worth-reliving and worth-sharing. I dream, through Jehovah's help, of bringing my own family there to share this happiness I experienced to the people whom I deeply love. It was my ultimate thought the entire duration I was there. Oh well, soon.

My eyes feasted in all the architectural and ministerial works in the compound but I apologize in advance for me looking all very tourist-y in photos. Haha.



 Flower photo from the tour is a very me occurence. Haha

 I have 7890866543789 more outtakes from this scene, all photos were blurry because I was so shy with the brothers I can't be still, so it had to be retaken again and again. 

Brothers and sisters and friends enjoying the fishes in the pond.
 
This is probably my favorite photo with Ate Joey, she's my bible study conductor, my ultimate study aid. =)


Sisters are so pretty in skirts and dresses.




If you know me personally, it won't be difficult for you to understand how I have finally embraced the truth relating to the mankind quest to the real god, how judicious I am in decision-making, especially concerns about spirituality. With this having said, I've always been expecting confidence and respect from you however it is a great privilege and honor for me to answer any queries you have in mind relating to God and his organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment