2.02.2013

Let it be untitled.

Sometimes I think it is but right to apologize for my being so - ugh for lack of a better term - random and for being sluggish to cure it. Even though there is doubt whether there is someone who ever reads me and cares enough to notice, I am still allowing myself to experience the solace of at least doing it so. But this apology is subject to prospective use because as of the moment, I will be abusing my right and lack of restriction to do what I wish to do.

Allow me to put these thoughts of complete incongruity in bullets.
  •  I have a flair for concision. I can roll everything I learned into one or two words to utmost 2 sentences. Reason I think putting titles and cutlines is a piece of cake to me (well, most of the time)  while explaining or reiterating is a source of unhappiness. There are times that  ideas seem to desegregate on their own creating thoughts of complete vagueness and obscurity.
  • Academic fatigue is an indispensable phenomenon for a graduating, 23 year-old, careless student (aka me). I must admit I entertained the idea of employing it to my thesis professor. Academic fatigue sounds to be a good excuse for failing to live up with his expectations. Gaa, admission. 
  •  I will make an online diary of sort or a scrapbook for all college related experiences I have had. As much as I want to reject this sign of unhealthy emotional closeness (to my college friends and to everything that I am enjoying) striking on the surface of my existence again, it is true and valid. 
  •  I, ironically, feel happier when I weep though in all instances I always did it with a lot of containment. The overwhelming desire to cry is brought by the love God is giving me generously.

No comments:

Post a Comment