2.04.2013

About the Flower Girl~


(c) Paula Sabrine

My name is Cherryl Besa. 23. Currently studying Political Science at De La Salle - DasmariƱas. Still ideal despite all the truths I have witnessed. I grew up loving nature and flowers and dreaming. I have a strong affinity for flower crowns, boxes, cameras, long-hand writing, hats, dresses, classic novels and simplicity.


I am delighted in writing and keeping an online blog that showcases my affection for momentary drama while capturing everything beautiful with a point-and-shoot camera.  I have this need to write things down to feel I fully comprehend them. That attempt is not always successful though.  I write a lot of stories, poems only to hide them under my bed for the fear of others knowing what I do not even know about myself.


My favorite flowers are gardenia and tiger lily. I am a mother to 7 cats. I am good at academics. Even though, I feel like I am offending humanity when I dillydally in the middle of academic squeeze, it's the only thing I am certain I am best at. I am the type of person who loves pressure, though I am not proud of it. I am the girl who never touches anything with half of her heart.( and how I love to contradict myself a lot) Haha!

I am in love with everything definite and is in danger of losing all the romance of life because of that.

2 comments:

  1. Learned so much about you on this blog post.

    P.S. I have no idea what tiger lilies and gardenias look like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Adly! Tiger lilies are colorful wild flowers. I always find them available in flower shops. I love their intricate details specially in opulent rosy pink color. Gardenias are gorgeous flowers too. They are very much rose like in appearance with their delicate blooms. They have this exquisite smell that creates a magical, romantic feels. Such an eye (and nose!) candy.

      Delete