4.02.2016







I wonder, do I  subconsciously want to see you angry, ailing, or down in the mouth.
I have allotted some time for rehearsals, in case, in time, somewhere, when I have the time to finally fathom, you would not fathom.

Was I wearing my arrogant ego more often this time? I also think so. But my ego stayed when it was so utterly convenient to leave. I'd rather bare my soul and be more naked than ever than to live in your world of perpetual whys again.

--

See the bruises I got from helplessly chasing your light because you pursue bigger sun, and when you forgot about the little shadow that was me.

This is an invitation. Check my heart so tired and defeated and the little defiant badge at its door that says "I still remain wild". These flesh and pulse were the same refuge that healed your broken bones. But you could not come home. 

You were too bright but wilting suits me so well.

--

Don't you love how seemingly defenseless I could always be? And  that I can always still beat you despite it through and through....




6 comments:

  1. I think you were not really inspired, you were intense with feelings while writing this. So full of emotions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Don't delete this blog post, your heart should be heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement, Rv!
    Thank you for liking this side of me.
    I appreciate you so so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be officially back into blogging, Cherryl! This blog you own is one of the blogs I adore for being real and non-commercialized. Mwah!

      Delete