1.16.2013

Sync with the sky.

I have always been fond of the sky and have been expressive about it in my blog so many countless times before. And I keep on telling it in some kind of poetic sense. For me, sky mirrors all the stories in the world. Sometimes it begs for attention and cries with the rain, sometimes it radiates sudden beam of light that pierce the land with delight. Sometimes its so calm I find it unbearable to look at. And sometimes I can't understand why I can't explain things plainly. But whatever.

Good thing I have found a friend who literally and figuratively represents sky, Sky.  I guess I have found what I have been finding hard to fully explain through him - our utter and incomparable appreciation to the sky. (Oh well, sort of). And boy, does he just capture it so poetically beautiful!

In fact we have an on-going giveaway running until February 14! James Frey's controversial book A Little Million Pieces and Louisa Luna's Crooked and some of his awesome sky photo prints are up for grab and more!
















A photo of the two books to assure you daw that this is not a fraud:



 

5 comments:

  1. Cherryl! I didn't know you're on Blogspot now. Hi! :) inevitably misses cherrylisraindrops teehee

    ReplyDelete