1.25.2013

Kittens


Yesterday was a total (good) madness, both in school and personal aspects. Thesis is still acting like a big sap, all tacky and gooey over me! (Funny how I described my thesis like my own self haha) But I attended to its demands religiously. I am so excited for graduation that I am willing to submit myself into anyone/anything to just have it with less space for errors that might hinder it from happening on time. I think I did well. Thanks to my kitten for being such a cute mild distraction and to a lot of caffeine for helping me through all of this.

Speaking of caffeine, I have finally met Ria, one of the sweetest persons on Tumblr, over a cup of coffee at Tagaytay yesterday. That two-hour conversation we had helped me consider my blessings. Aside from that gorgeous dream catcher she gave me, she didn't let me go without loading me with so much energy and positive thoughts. I left the place in high spirits. 



^______^

The day started pretty boring with all those routinary activities but I totally didn't expect how it all went fun at the end. Maybe the hot coffee, the perfect view of Taal, plus this happy lovely companion did all the tricking. 

2 comments:

  1. Tagaytay looks great. I wanna visit again soon. Ooh! I'm on Tumblr too. ^__^ Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know. I am following you on Tumblr, lovely!

      Delete