1.04.2013

Anything 2013

Time really happens in an instant for I have been dealing with this task to recap my 2012 with significant events (you know my so-called "achievements") and what I have after hours of trying, is a piece of an empty memories unwritten. It seemed like I have never fully grasp the past year and wasted it as if I have all the time in the world. I wished I was just being a cynical but I've already given up. And since I can't remember I shifted my attention to kind of  planning this year. For one thing, I am a candidate for graduation this March and that sounded so faboo until the country's unemployment rate hit me. I fear that I will just land on the most obnoxious kinds of job and the bright future parents have been talking about will forever remain a fantasy.

On a lighter note, I decided that this year I will be embracing the adventurous and gutsy side of me, hence wearing clothes I totally prefer!
And my preference speaks of anything paired with long skirt actually~ haha  I branded this year to be conservative.

Lets also remember that this year I am turning 24 and haven't learned cooking any decent dish, which leads to my second goal: learn cooking for the tummies of my offspring's sake. I do not know why I have no appetite for cooking when kitchen is my second favorite place, next to the library, of course, and my father cooks fantastically good! (completely without bias, I swear!)

After this week, I will be left with thesis-related stuff, the most amazing thing next to a loaded gun. Aside from me taking it sarcastically, my thesis needs to be an order of magnitude better. How will I do that? That's how I will officially start my productive 2013~

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful!

    Sorry, I got no blog. :(

    ReplyDelete