12.05.2012

Giving this blog a life.


I keep a blog because time seems to rule a magnificent reign over me that I tend to miss what have  transpired through all the times I was busy trying to catch up with the things I missed. I  tend to be constantly in oblivion when I am busy with school and other related things and keeping a blog would be the smartest  thing to do. I keep a blog to defy time or to think that I am being able to defy time -  to freeze and savor the memories a little longer than the actuality. I want to hold on to every little piece of realization it grants to me, to my life and to others hence the very raison d'être of this blog.

I blog about the thoughts that capture my imagination as I step, jump and spelunk my way through life. I blog about the artistry that imbues me to be of inspiration, of motivation to others so as to deserve a tinge of appreciation even in the bosoms of those that only matter to me. I blog about my opinions about the issues that overwhelm me or the milieu where I am located. I blog to open up, to disclose what I know and what I don't know, to learn more and unlearn what is not worth keeping anymore, to surprise and be surprised, to blossom in this garden of intricacies called life.

I take blogging a little step higher as I tend to accumulate more years of experiences, enthusiasm, and disappointments that I want to share with the rest regardless of who they are, to show the world the maturity I have come to imbibe, that I have learned its worldly wisdom well. 


I give this blog a life to remind me how good and/or bad I am in forgetting, how far I have reached with realizing and missing my dreams, and how I handle life with what world has bestowed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment